|Best Entrepreneur Books Of All Time|
If you want to become an entrepreneur, then you should be doing one simple thing…i. e. Reading.
Reading is said to be the spark behind creative thinking, and is one of the most predominant traits of individuals said to pertain a level of higher intelligence.
Reading other people’s thoughts and ideas are the key ingredients to being successful in life.
By reading through stories of people who were in similar situations to your own, and hearing their stories of success and how they perceived the difficulties along the way, you will be able to better separate yourself from your normal thought and tackle a situation with more proper guidance.
Many times people read a book by a successful entrepreneur or motivational speaker to have a burning desire and apply some aspects of their success to their own life.
Having diagnosed the process and benefits of reading, there are some best books for aspiring entrepreneurthat have changed the way. They have also opened up to some great ideas that majority of the world, would initially have thrown out.
Here is the list of some best business mindset books that help to characterize the process and more important mental game of becoming an entrepreneur.
1. The 4-Hour Workweek by Timothy Ferris
2. E-Myth by Michael Gerber
3. Book Yourself Solid by Michael Port
4. The Brand Called You by Peter Montoya
5. Un Marketing by Scott Stratten
6. The Millionaire Messenger by Brendon Burchard
7. The Tipping Point by Malcolm Gladwell
8. Overwhelming Odds by Susan and Denny O’Leary
9. Crush It by Gary Vaynerchuk
10. Delivering Happiness by Tony Hseish
11. Fight The Good Fight by Ben Newman
12. Industry Transformers by Dan Sullivan
13. Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
14. Purple Cow by Seth Godin
15. Enchantment by Guy Kawasaki
16. Never Get a Real Job by Scott Gerber
17. Steve Jobs by Walter Isaacson
18. The Dan Sullivan Question by Dan Sullivan
19. ReWork by Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson
20. Escape from Cubicle Nation by Pamela Slim
21. The $100 Startup by Chris Guillebeau
22. Linchpin by Seth Godin
23. The Pumpkin Plan by Mike Michalwicz
24. The Millionaire Fastlane by MJ DeMarco
25. From Good to Great by Jim Collins
26. The Lean Startup by Eric Ries
27. Art of Start by Guy Kawasaki
28. EntreLeadership by Dave Ramsey
29. Do More Faster by Brad Feld and David Cohen
30. Getting Things Done by David Allen
31. Built to Sell by John Warrillow
32. If You Don’t Have Big Breasts, Put Ribbons on Your Pigtails by Barbara Corcoran
33. Creating Your Own Destiny by Patrick Snow
34. Who Moved My Cheese by Dr. Spencer Johnson
35. Uncertainty by Jonathan Fields
36. How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie.
37. Awaken the Giant Within by Tony Robbins